One of the most popular recreational spots among the residents of Cracow. It was open in 1889 by dr Henryk Jordan – a renowned doctor and sports populariser. Its design was modelled on English landscape gardens. The park is made up of an irregular network of paths, numerous flowerbeds, extensive lawns and a pond. The elm and linden trees are over 100 years old.